- Research Alliances
A tradition of supporting innovation
Tradition, Port St. Lucie, is right in the middle of Florida’s flourishing Research Coast. Here, local government and business support a common vision to establish the region as a center for excellence in science and technology.
Florida has the fourth-largest workforce in the USA and experienced 268% growth in life sciences venture capital investment during the past decade. Leading research organizations are establishing a presence here, and TCI is committed to maintaining that momentum.
We work with government to expedite permits and get facilities functioning quickly. Besides low state taxes, we can access a compelling suite of incentives to support our innovation sector.
- Qualified target industry tax refund
- Capital investment tax credit
- High-impact performance incentive grant
- Quick response training program
- Incumbent worker training program
- Economic development transport fund
Port St. Lucie incentives:
- Impact fee waivers
- Job growth investment fund
- Ad valorem tax abatement
- Industrial development revenue bonds
- Workforce solutions of the Treasure Coast